Hiking TraIl nearby Santa Monica Mountains natural area, in Estados Unidos and Banff population.
The largest locality in the area is Calgary
, with a population of 1,019,942 persons, at a distance of 135.960 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Banff
(7,502 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.471 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,430 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,725 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,578 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.242 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.586 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.173.