Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Guadalquivir natural area, in España and Jódar population.
The largest locality in the area is Úbeda
, with a population of 35,649 persons, at a distance of 21.325 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jódar
(12,157 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.723 kilometers.
- Min height: 655 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,290 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 942 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.420 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.383 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.769.