Hiking TraIl nearby Chiang Mai population.
The largest locality in the area is Chiang Mai
, with a population of 200,952 persons, at a distance of 1.098 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.791 kilometers.
- Min height: 313 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 318 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 314 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.611 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.544 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.028.