Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Torremolinos population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 14.797 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torremolinos
(65,448 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.824 kilometers.
- Min height: 68 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 575 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 377 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.355 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.605 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.693.