Hiking TraIl nearby ‘Arab ar Rashāydah population.
The largest locality in the area is Banī Na‘īm
, with a population of 19,783 persons, at a distance of 24.609 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is ‘Arab ar Rashāydah
(1,435 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.552 kilometers.
- Min height: -369 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 169 meters above sea level.
- Average height: -91 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.630 %.
- Average slope downhill: -58.944 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.555.