Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Ushuaia
, with a population of 58,028 persons, at a distance of 61.067 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.334 kilometers.
- Min height: 10 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 44 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 24 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.860 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.646 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.591.