Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Irta natural area, in España and Alcalà de Xivert population.
The largest locality in the area is Benicarló
, with a population of 26,655 persons, at a distance of 21.167 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alcalà de Xivert
(6,615 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.266 kilometers.
- Min height: 184 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 548 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 352 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.047 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.647 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.740.