Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 0.289 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.457 kilometers.
- Min height: 910 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,466 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,035 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.896 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.114 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.689.