Hiking TraIl nearby Malpaís de Güímar natural area, in España and Candelaria population.
The largest locality in the area is Candelaria
, with a population of 24,319 persons, at a distance of 2.971 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.849 kilometers.
- Min height: 162 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 622 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 393 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.891 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.443 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.937.