Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de la Maladeta o Montes Malditos natural area, in España and Benasque population.
The largest locality in the area is Vielha
, with a population of 5,385 persons, at a distance of 16.856 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benasque
(2,231 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.515 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,899 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,236 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,614 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.029 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.055 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 52.897.