Hiking TraIl nearby Valles Occidentales natural area, in España and Ansó population.
The largest locality in the area is Canfranc
, with a population of 589 persons, at a distance of 22.813 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ansó
(519 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.305 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,228 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,876 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,543 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.903 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.853 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 47.581.