Hiking TraIl nearby Calblanque, Monte de las Cenizas y Peña del Águila natural area, in España and La Manga del Mar Menor population.
The largest locality in the area is Cartagena
, with a population of 211,996 persons, at a distance of 20.407 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Manga del Mar Menor
(10,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.910 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 133 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 55 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.197 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.808 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.448.