Hiking TraIl nearby Brañas de Xestoso natural area, in España and Ribeira population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 18.832 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ribeira
(27,518 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 48.518 kilometers.
- Min height: 63 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 328 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 181 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.748 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.605 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 55.051.