Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Irta natural area, in España and Santa Magdalena de Pulpis population.
The largest locality in the area is Benicarló
, with a population of 26,655 persons, at a distance of 13.626 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santa Magdalena de Pulpis
(836 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.361 kilometers.
- Min height: 127 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 429 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 273 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.492 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.598 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.823.