Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Outeiro population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro de Rei
, with a population of 5,685 persons, at a distance of 19.077 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Outeiro
(4,601 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.397 kilometers.
- Min height: 371 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 816 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 646 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.792 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.203 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.036.