Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 0.084 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.515 kilometers.
- Min height: 173 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 414 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 250 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.327 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.690 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.556.