Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Guils de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 4.657 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guils de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.185 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,352 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,914 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,597 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.427 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.640 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.678.