Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Guils de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 8.225 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guils de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.565 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,910 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,259 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,124 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.743 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.634 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.317.