Hiking TraIl nearby Serrania de Cuenca natural area, in España and Huélamo population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 16.776 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Huélamo
(125 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.074 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,208 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,464 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,363 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.981 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.531 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.047.