Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and San Cebrián de Mudá population.
The largest locality in the area is Cervera de Pisuerga
, with a population of 2,699 persons, at a distance of 11.510 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Cebrián de Mudá
(184 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.840 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,237 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,135 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,664 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.473 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.504 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 55.033.