Hiking TraIl nearby Valderejo natural area, in España and Frías population.
The largest locality in the area is Villanueva de Valdegovía
, with a population of 1,080 persons, at a distance of 12.168 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Frías
(354 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.287 kilometers.
- Min height: 580 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 753 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 660 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.691 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.748 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.811.