Hiking TraIl nearby Obarenes-Sierra de Cantabria natural area, in España and Galbárruli population.
The largest locality in the area is Miranda de Ebro
, with a population of 39,264 persons, at a distance of 5.788 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Galbárruli
(69 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.602 kilometers.
- Min height: 591 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 775 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 685 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.926 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.675 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.750.