Hiking TraIl nearby Baie-Saint-Paul population.
The largest locality in the area is Saguenay
, with a population of 143,692 persons, at a distance of 95.873 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Baie-Saint-Paul
(7,288 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.370 kilometers.
- Min height: 597 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 930 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 860 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.326 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.493 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.647.