Hiking TraIl nearby Obarenes-Sierra de Cantabria natural area, in España and Haro population.
The largest locality in the area is Haro
, with a population of 12,261 persons, at a distance of 0.995 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.669 kilometers.
- Min height: 445 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 583 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 488 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.280 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.956 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.755.