Hiking TraIl nearby US National Park Service natural area, in Estados Unidos and Carmel population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint John
, with a population of 87,857 persons, at a distance of 223.768 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Carmel
(2,512 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.161 kilometers.
- Min height: 12 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 66 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 39 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.591 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.530 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.060.