Hiking TraIl nearby Tripol’ye population.
The largest locality in the area is Obukhiv
, with a population of 31,557 persons, at a distance of 15.234 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tripol’ye
(3,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.160 kilometers.
- Min height: 94 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 163 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 128 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.130 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.494 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.116.