Hiking TraIl nearby Foz Escarrilla - Cucuraza natural area, in España and Hoz de Jaca population.
The largest locality in the area is Sallent de Gállego
, with a population of 1,281 persons, at a distance of 9.259 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Hoz de Jaca
(75 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.570 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,263 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,305 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,289 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.919 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.595 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.498.