Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Halle Neustadt population.
The largest locality in the area is Halle Neustadt
, with a population of 240,000 persons, at a distance of 1.600 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.405 kilometers.
- Min height: 85 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 139 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 107 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.827 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.975 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.365.