Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Guils de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 5.046 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guils de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 28.424 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,404 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,904 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,264 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.666 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.030 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 95.911.