Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Guaro population.
The largest locality in the area is Coín
, with a population of 21,866 persons, at a distance of 7.995 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guaro
(2,068 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.324 kilometers.
- Min height: 301 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 448 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 370 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.856 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.152 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.276.