Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalupejo natural area, in España and Guadalupe population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalupe
, with a population of 2,252 persons, at a distance of 0.138 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 49.493 kilometers.
- Min height: 553 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,008 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 754 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.888 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.176 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 69.352.