Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 6.145 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.164 kilometers.
- Min height: -1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.770 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.886 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.265.