Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Broto population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 25.449 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Broto
(509 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.776 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,034 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,173 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,602 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.785 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.183 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 108.905.