Hiking TraIl nearby Basse vallée de l'Ibie natural area, in Francia and Barjac population.
The largest locality in the area is Bourg-Saint-Andéol
, with a population of 8,301 persons, at a distance of 18.127 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Barjac
(1,503 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.487 kilometers.
- Min height: 46 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 246 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 90 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.307 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.329 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 52.753.