Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc population.
The largest locality in the area is Martigny-Ville
, with a population of 14,768 persons, at a distance of 19.663 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
(10,614 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.995 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,959 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,423 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,127 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 75.721 %.
- Average slope downhill: -48.015 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.809.