Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 1.035 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.351 kilometers.
- Min height: 797 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,810 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,314 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.975 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.421 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 74.378.