Hiking TraIl nearby Cedro de Gata natural area, in España and Gata population.
The largest locality in the area is Gata
, with a population of 1,788 persons, at a distance of 0.139 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.643 kilometers.
- Min height: 644 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 966 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 837 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.914 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.662 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.848.