Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Garganta de los Montes population.
The largest locality in the area is La Cabrera
, with a population of 2,265 persons, at a distance of 9.092 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Garganta de los Montes
(365 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.759 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,042 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,307 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,202 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.945 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.230 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.757.