Hiking TraIl nearby Riberas Del Río Tirón y Afluentes natural area, in España and Pradoluengo population.
The largest locality in the area is Pradoluengo
, with a population of 1,643 persons, at a distance of 1.999 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.856 kilometers.
- Min height: 876 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,224 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,078 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.883 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.936 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.023.