Hiking TraIl nearby Barbadungo itsasadarra / Ría del Barbadun natural area, in España and Ortuella population.
The largest locality in the area is Barakaldo
, with a population of 98,460 persons, at a distance of 7.146 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ortuella
(8,556 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.610 kilometers.
- Min height: 496 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 787 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 665 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.415 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.922 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.269.