Hiking TraIl nearby Vall Alta de Serradell-Serra de Sant Gervàs natural area, in España and Tremp population.
The largest locality in the area is Tremp
, with a population of 5,639 persons, at a distance of 8.241 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.806 kilometers.
- Min height: 840 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,531 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,181 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.036 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.392 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 38.389.