Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalupejo natural area, in España and Guadalupe population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalupe
, with a population of 2,252 persons, at a distance of 0.504 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.046 kilometers.
- Min height: 582 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 974 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 731 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.856 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.720 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.464.