Hiking TraIl nearby Estepas cerealistas de La Campiña natural area, in España and Guadalajara population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalajara
, with a population of 83,039 persons, at a distance of 1.555 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.585 kilometers.
- Min height: 716 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 962 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 812 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.876 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.905 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.266.