Hiking TraIl nearby Urdaibaiko itsasadarra / Ría de Urdaibai natural area, in España and Mungia population.
The largest locality in the area is Mungia
, with a population of 16,209 persons, at a distance of 1.752 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.984 kilometers.
- Min height: 15 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 273 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 101 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.817 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.192 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.483.