Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Castroverde population.
The largest locality in the area is Fonsagrada
, with a population of 4,999 persons, at a distance of 20.604 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castroverde
(3,218 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.418 kilometers.
- Min height: 518 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 802 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 663 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.731 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.929 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.657.