Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Puigcerdà population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 0.144 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 27.456 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,103 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,000 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,603 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.418 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.340 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.215.