Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Puigcerdà population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 0.516 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.117 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,146 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,199 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,169 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.602 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.081 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.750.