Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Risco Viejo natural area, in España and Cerezo population.
The largest locality in the area is Ahigal
, with a population of 1,583 persons, at a distance of 9.753 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cerezo
(197 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.293 kilometers.
- Min height: 415 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 645 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 521 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.344 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.435 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.198.