Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Cádiar population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpujarra Granadina
, with a population of 24,558 persons, at a distance of 1.968 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cádiar
(1,511 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.353 kilometers.
- Min height: 827 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,261 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,012 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.200 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.418 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.140.