Hiking TraIl nearby Fresno de Santa Teodosia (Arana) natural area, in España and Zúñiga population.
The largest locality in the area is Agurain / Salvatierra
, with a population of 4,139 persons, at a distance of 13.330 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Zúñiga
(191 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 32.116 kilometers.
- Min height: 797 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,167 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,002 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.599 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.450 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.215.